The types of personal data includes names, addresses, phone numbers, birthdates, Social Security numbers, tax identification numbers, national insurance numbers and financial account numbers.
Please click here for our Privacy Shield Policy.
A. The Company adheres to federal, state, and local regulatory and customer privacy requirements.
B. The Company collects personally identifiable information when voluntarily submitted by our online and onsite visitors. The information provided is used to fulfill specific requests, unless given permission to use it in another manner.
C. In connection with services we provide, the Company may collect the following types of information:
- Personally Identifiable Information. Names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, birthdates, social security, tax identification, financial account and national insurance numbers company information,
- Cookies. When a visitor views Company websites, a cookie is sent out to the viewer's Computer that will identify the visitor's browser. These cookies enable the website to recognize the visitor's computer the next time the visitor views the Company website. These cookies will be used exclusively to collect information concerning the use of the website. Cookies contain no personally identifiable data, so the visitor personally identifiable information is not collected or retained.
- User Communications. When a visitor sends an email or other communication to the Company, these communications may be retained in order to process inquiries, respond to requests, and improve overall services.
- Affiliated Websites. Personal information that a visitor may provide to websites affiliated with the Company may be sent to the Company in order to deliver a services the Company or other entities affiliated with the Company provides. The Company processes such information in accordance with this Policy.
D. The Company reserves the right to collect and process personal information in the course of providing services to our clients without the knowledge of individuals involved. Where the Company collects personal information from individuals within the European Union, upon request, the Company will inform them about the types of personal information collected from them, the purposes for which it was collected, and uses of the information, and the types of non-agent third parties to which the Company discloses that information.
- The Company may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting in fraud prevention or investigation. The Company may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. This information however, is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Permitted transfers of information, either to third parties or within the Company, include the transfer of information from one jurisdiction to another, including transfers to the United States from other countries, including the European Union and Switzerland, and from the United States to other countries, including the European Union and Switzerland. Subject to applicable legal requirements, including in the European Union and Switzerland, personal information may be transferred to a jurisdiction where the laws provide less or different protection than the jurisdiction in which the personal information is collected or accessed.
F. The Company takes reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of personally identifiable information, maintain data accuracy, and support the appropriate use and confidentiality of personally identifiable information, either for its own purposes or on behalf of our clients, the Company has put in place appropriate physical, technical, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personally identifiable information and data the Company possesses.
G. The Company collects and maintains personally identifiable information in a manner that is compatible with the purpose for which it was collected and maintained, or as subsequently authorized by an individual or client. To the extent necessary for such purposes, the Company takes reasonable steps to confirm that personal information is accurate and complete with regard to its intended use.
I. Kinsella Media receives EU and Switzerland personal data from its customers which is transferred to the U.S. for processing and handling, as applicable, and transfers back to the EU and Switzerland fully composed data (including such personal data) for print, notification, and distribution services within the EU and Switzerland. In certain cases, such personal data is received or processed by third parties in the U.S. for storage and other services.
N. Information obtained from or relating to clients or former clients is further subject to the terms of any privacy notice provided to the client, any contract or other agreement with the client, and application enforcement laws.
O. The Company will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection regulatory authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between the Company and an individual.